Why Should I buy a San Franciscan Roaster instead of any other brand?
A good question. Here are five reasons a San Franciscan is the best coffee roaster you can buy:
- The Roaster is capable of bringing out the finest of nuances a coffee has to offer. That’s what roasting is all about, right? Roasting the best coffees you possibly can and having the greatest versatility in conductive, convective heat applications….all at the hand of the roast-master.
- Reliability. The San Franciscan Roaster is built to last – all components used in the construction are the best available in America – from the bearings, to gauges, even the steel used to construct the drum is the best possible grade and thickness for heat transfer and longevity. Take a look at our testimonials and you’ll see reliability is one of the things people rave about.
- Easy to service and maintain. The San Franciscan Roaster ise designed for easy maintenance. Everything needed to service is easy to get to and parts and components are readily available both in the USA and overseas. The San Franciscan Roaster is designed to simplify life, so the focus is on roasting the finest coffees without losing quality due to a lack of cleaning. A clean roaster is a happy roaster and best able to produce excellent results. The San Franciscan Roaster is built to make cleaning less of an obstacle to that end.
- The San Francisco Roasting Company has the best service in the business. We spend the time with you right through the build process, during delivery and installation to ensure you can use the equipment and maintain it. We treat you like family long after you’ve bought your roaster. If you have any doubt about our backup and service, read our testimonials.
- Classic Eye-Catching Styling. The San Franciscan Roaster looks like a piece of American heritage that instantly becomes the centerpiece of the coffee house, Attracting business, people want to photograph the roasters over and over again.
What is the process for ordering a San Franciscan Roaster?
Can I choose any color for my Roaster?
The standard color for roasters is “cast-iron black”, but we will powder coat them with any single powder coat application. Multi-coat applications are available and are very nice, but at additional cost.
The brass colored plates and fittings are all solid brass. These can be nickel plated for a ‘silver’ look at an additional cost.
Are San Franciscan Roasters covered by a warranty?
All roasters are covered by a one-year warranty with continuous personal support for the life of the roaster. Fortunately, very little goes wrong with The San Franciscan Roaster and in the rare case that something does, it can be easily fixed by a local electrician or tradesman. But we are always there to support you.
Training is provided free for our clients here at our facility in Carson City, NV. The San Franciscan Roasters are extremely easy to use, but if you’re not familiar with roasting, it is well worth visiting our facilities.
The San Franciscan Roaster
Can you provide automation?